Little Laxers League (K-5)
Elementary School Players (K-5)
Players Assigned by Age/Skill
30 Min Skill
30 Min Game Play
K-1 Grade (Penguins) will play in the FIRST HOUR.
2-3 Grade (Arctic Foxes) will play in the FIRST HOUR.
4-5 Grade (Snow Leopards) will play in the SECOND HOUR.
Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29
- Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 8, 29 from 1-3p
- Jan 15 from 4-6p
- Jan 22 from 2-4p
Queens University Sports Complex (Turf)
About The league
The Ultimate Winter League serves as pre-season preparation for Charlotte area (ahead of recreational play), while also focusing on the foundation of youth athletes/players in the Charlotte area.
Players will be rostered onto teams separated by age and according to their school. Games will be played in the afternoon at Queens University of Charlotte Sports Complex Turf on Tyvola.
- 30 Mins Skill + Stickwork
- 30 Min of 7v7 Small-Sided Game Play
- Current US Lacrosse Rules (8U, 10U, 12U)
- Two 14-Minute Running Clock Halves w/ 2 Min Halftime
- Some game will be stopped for instruction for our younger groups to grow players as they learn larger game concepts.